Though space and time proceed to be
Swimming together so willingly
The truth remains that entity
So self-contained is plain to see
We see life from the outside in
With no distinction, we live to live
But all we see and hear and touch,
Including our flesh, can none we trust
Deception is the test we face
With depth-perception inner-space
No matter how, no matter what
There is no matter, it matters not.
So all our plans may seem in vain
Like trying to run inside your brain
A brain that don’t exist at all
The unseen self perceives the world.
Still space and time move through the void
The dream of matter is destroyed
The path of life is clear as day
Be truth your beacon on your way.
Cleaning can wait
Memories need to be made
So I have shown how to use Meditation to;
- Calm your self
- Slow your breathing
- Focus on the spiritual
- Release the bad energy and fill yourself with good energy
- Invent a world on peace
But how about attacking the physical sensors. The mind is a powerful thing and you can use it convince your body it is sick or healthy.
Meditation and Taste
You can also deceive your mind into sensing taste. Self-control is about total control of your sensors so if you are up for the challenge try this out.
Prepare yourself for meditation as I went through in my previous post, low noise, comfortable position, deep slow breaths , release the bad energy and fill yourself with the good, be at a happy state of mind.
Psychology of taste
Taste is about smell and texture so when meditating imagine yourself holding a lemon in your hand.
1. roll it around in your fingers feeling the bumps and hardness of it’s skin.
2. bring it towards your nose and smell the scent of lemon.
3. bring it back out and roll it in your fingers one more time.
4. Finally take a slow bite of that lemon and you will taste the sourness on your tongue.
How did you go?
Depending on how slow and focused you were you should have tasted that lemon.
Give me some feedback and tell me how you went.
Next post I will show you how far physical senses can go whilst meditating.
In April I posted something up about how I had taught myself how to meditate and even physically exercise while doing so.
Imagine Prayer meets Meditation meets Deep Breathing meets Self-Hypnosis meets Exercise.
How it began?
I have a friend that meditates regularly and sends me audio tapes and books about how to meditate involving Chakras and astral projection and other stuff that I find hard to get my head around.
I never mediated except for Dhikr which as a muslim is an act of stopping and remembering God before doing something. But it is also an escape from the world; a small prayer.
While remembering God I’d feel all else fade away except myself and God, but I don’t see God just feel that He sees me. (Just like normal prayer).
Meditation; as my friend told me was to empty your mind and find peace within yourself.
Now I felt I already had peace as during prayer we are to ignore all other distractions, we cannot even break wind because we would become dirty and have to perform ablutions again.
Now I don’t want to turn my teachings of meditation into Islamic Meditation so all I’m talking about here is how I got to my techniques where I came from.
In Islam we don’t need meditation because our prayer is intense personal and our Dhikr (remembrance) is intense and personal.
My reason for getting into meditation was to relax while not in prayer and to try some ideas that I had; to play with my mind-body connection.
The Meditation Empty and fill
- I just sat with my legs crossed and back straight and closed my eyes making sure that the phones were off and I wouldn’t be distracted for a while. One thing I noticed about the meditation position is that you should be at a point of relaxation and a little pain so that you do not fall asleep. So sit up straight and be a little stretched.
- I continuously breath deeply and slowly in through my mouth and out through my mouth. (It’s just how I do it, you can breath through your nose if you wish.)
After I got nice and calm;
- The first meditation
- I close my eyes and picture myself sitting in a grass field that extends in each direction indefinitely.
- I feel only I exist as well as God or a light from above.
- I breathed all of the air slowly into my lungs imagining all of my negativity running up my legs and arms towards my chest and collecting inside me. then I’d exhale it all back out slowly down my arms and legs and out through my toes and fingertips.
- I continue this until I feel empty of all negativity.
- The first growing
- First I gear my mind towards happiness and smile while I inhale all of the positive power in the universe. I feel it running up and fingers and toes along my legs and arms and filling my body.
This was the first meditation I did and still do. I have many more advanced ones to share but I’ll leave those for other posts as it is just too much information to take in all at once.
Did you know that meditation is a great way to calm your nerves and build better focus in your life?
I have been meditating for years and have come up with an the easiest way to harness your non-physical power and even a way to use your mind and spirit to exercise your physical body.
Keep watching this space as I will soon reveal my techniques for all to understand, benefit and grow from.