As I mentioned in my earlier post I knew exactly what I was looking for in a woman so when I came across her I was going to let her know.
I was looking for;
- Someone dedicated to having a family; I’m not going to beg and plead to have children when she doesn’t want them.
- A smart woman; despite many women “trying” to act stupid most are intelligent if you con them into a proper conversation on their own.
- A hard-working woman; Hey if she works hard as a single woman then she will have no problem working alongside me to raise our children.
- Someone I was attracted to; Ladies you may think that you are ugly but, lose the make up and dress like a modest lady, speak to guys you find interesting and see your luck change.
- Someone who had their own “wholesome” convictions and would not sacrifice what they believed in for anyone.
So I met her
I started a new job and there she was, I liked her and I let her know by my actions. I’m no sleaze, I would speak to her about everything even marriage and children to see what her reaction would be.
She passed the first test, she didn’t run. But she did have a boyfriend.
So what do you do when a girl you really like has a boyfriend
Nothing, just wait.
If she is content with her boyfriend so be it. It’s not the end of the world.
But at the same time, don’t give up, don’t drop your convictions to suddenly like everything she likes and don’t be a sleaze.
It just so happens that she was with this guy just to be with someone so they decided to go their separate ways.
When I found out she was single, then we exchanged numbers and began our getting to know each-other phase.
To cut a long story short we were married only months later and now have three children with number four on the way.
So persistence, truth, bravery and sticking to your convictions is how you get a woman to marry you.
But sorry guys it doesn’t end there so a word of caution if you’re not ready to put in a lifetime of hard work for this person, then just stay at home with your parents.