What type of work are you looking for?
I think that the job market is very hard to get into.
Many companies are resorting to hire casuals rather than full-time employees; leaving job security a thing of the past.
So what do we need to do?
What everybody needs to do is upskill themselves, take on some courses to learn more talents, but be careful only take courses that will better your chance of landing the job you want.
Some industries are thriving so you need to get into these ones;
Council and government administration
Mortgage, financial advising and banking
The other industries seem to be declining and in order to secure yourself in the workforce you need to think about becoming a supervisor or manager at your current job or choose to get out and jump into another industry.
Those with degrees, masters and PHD’s are a little better off.
But those of us who have the basic high-school education need to secure some type of work.
Once we have a secure job we should seek other sources of income. We need to use our talents to get ahead.
Whether we try our hand at;
Arts and crafts
We need those multiple incomes streams to keep us going through the hard times that seem t come more ad more often these days.
Like many things in life you can make writing SEO articles easier by following a few formulas and rules.
Attempting to loosely write a rich content-filled article can cause serious problems in the end and just be making more work for yourself.
IF THERE IS HELP OUT THERE WHY NOT TAKE IT???
Don’t be too proud to learn from others, there is always an easier way to do something and when it comes to writing why not spend more time on your style of writing and less time on figuring out how to write SEO.
FOLLOW A FORMULA THAT WORKS AND THEN YOU CAN USE YOUR ENERGY TO IMPROVE YOUR WRITER’S VOICE.
Here are the steps that I use to write a 400 word SEO rich article.
If you are writing for a client then be sure to adhere to their requests as well as following the formula that I provide for you.
1. Know your topic and if you do not then research it for a couple of minutes to half an hour. Jot down any relevant things or interesting facts along the way.
2. Write out the article format you wish to follow; here is one that I use for 400 word articles
- For example lets say we are writing about dry-cleaners in New York
- Articles must flow organically so here are the steps I would write in.
- The title must be long (typical for SEO to get as much information out there as possible)
- “How to go about choosing the best Dry-cleaners to use when in New York.”
- Be sure to include the title in the first two lines of the articles.
- In the next paragraph or two lines be sure to mention how difficult it is to find good dry-cleaners in New York.
The first part of the article has now been written, now the body must be done. SEO articles thrive when the amount of paragraphs is at it’s highest possible. But each paragraph must be about something different otherwise it will be useless, repetitive and unprofessional.
- For the body let’s write at least five paragraphs of about 50 words each tops.
- Paragraph one; discuss how New York is large and how it can be difficult to move around and get to places on time.
- Paragraph two; explain why sticking with one good dry-cleaner and forming a good relationship is important even if it costs more.
- Paragraph three; Explain how word of mouth, reviews on-line and advertising all should contribute to your selection of dry-cleaner.
- Paragraph four; Give reasons as to why dry-cleaning is important and necessary, also why it’s worth paying for.
- Paragraph five: close the article’s body by re-enforcing the benefits of making a long-term relationship with a great dry-cleaners in New York.
Now we come to the closing part of the article of the conslusion.
There really is no conclusion to this type of article except that you must Re-cap what you have said and end it positively because you have given the reader sound advice.
So there you have it
a formula for writing 400 word SEO articles.
I hope you enjoy it and find it useful.
So whether it be cigarettes, swearing, bad behaviour, bad eating habits or anything else that you need to change because you consider it an addiction or bad habit.
What is the best cure for Addiction?
Is Laziness close to Godliness?
Why not try being lazy?
It takes an enormous amount of effort to keep bad habits. For example:
Most people hate getting up in the morning BUT a cigarette smoker will happily;
- Wake up early
- Get dressed
- Drive to the closest store
- Purchase cigarettes
All for their addiction.
But I seriously doubt that anyone would do the same thing to get something positive like
Healthy food or catch a lecture or buy a bouquet of flowers for a loved one.
So being Lazy can help kick-start your end to addiction but you will also need to know how to take action and do something positive.
The point is that you need control of yourself so that you can become either lazy or active when the situation calls for it; and most of us are active in bad habits and lazy with our good habits. We just need to switch it up.
What is Addiction really?
Smokers are not addicted to how wonderful cigarettes make them feel because cigarettes make you feel crap.
They are addicted to;
- The sensation of Deep breathing which is associated with smoking and which is calming especially without the cigarettes.
- The Type of social interaction that it brings, with a cigarette in your hand you can interchange conversing with someone and indulging at the same time and it’s acceptable. If you don’t wish to talk or even when you are just listening you can puff away and feel good that you have human interaction.
- The Fear of missing out on having a cigarette. We catalogue and list activities in our brains, When we are not smoking and even when we are smoking we are subconsciously thinking about our next cigarette because we have programmed smoking to be a task that we must complete. In our minds we feel obliged to have that cigarette because it’s the norm in our routine.
As you can clearly see Addiction is more a mental than physical thing, therefore you need more mind power than physical power to control it.
Using Meditation to rid yourself of addiction
We consider two things when creating good or bad habits;
So in order to Delete/Control this habit from your system you must convince yourself that;
1. It is hard to do and uncomfortable.
2. You don’t enjoy it or get any satisfaction both while you are doing it and after you have done it.
How to do it?
An example would be to get yourself into a slow and deep breathing cycle, then be in a positive happy frame of mind.
(The reason you set yourself up in a deep breathing and positive frame of mind from the beginning is so that your mind and body associate all that you now do with these good sensations.)
Remember a time that cigarettes made you feel sick
imagine you have just smoked three cigarettes in a row and get the sensation that you no longer need one for now.
The point is to own your feelings and convince yourself that you do not need cigarettes.