So You’re 50!
Don’t get too excited you’re not the first one to make it this far.
Hey remember when you were 40! Oh sorry you probably don’t remember things that far back.
Just a few things to remember (if you can);
- Just cut it really short because we all know it is a comb-over
- Don’t laugh too hard unless you’re already sitting on the toilet
- Don’t wear tight pants for any reason at all. Even if forced to do so at gunpoint.
- White socks don’t go with black shoes
- Cardigans add 20 years to your age
- Yes, the neighbours do hate you
- You walk too slow.
- Young people look at you because they see themselves in 30 years and get scared
Hope you have a great day and enjoy your roast beef dinner.
Then check out my new eBooks at Amazon
100 Music Haiku – I use song titles of famous artists to create unique clever Haiku’s.
Emo Haiku – we all have trotted through the darkness at one point in our lives, these 20 Haiku represent the dark feelings I had in my younger years.
Suited up, snarling
Waiting as the fog rolls in
Just a coffee please
“And how would you like it sir?”
In a cup will do
So what’s for breakfast?
“How about some exercise?”
How ’bout a black eye?
I sleep in the nude
“Oh yeah, I shop in the nude”
I bathe in my clothes
I love making love
It’s such a beautiful thing
But just not with you
How does that cake taste?
“Not bad, it’s a little tart”
You are what you eat
Yes, I’m a lawyer
“Does that mean you help people”
Yes, for the right price